Last Updated on
If you’re thinking about opening your own online store you must already be aware that choosing the best eCommerce platform is probably one of the most fundamental decisions you will need to make for your business.
Why? Due to numerous reasons. For example:
- You’re concerned about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- You’re looking for the easiest to use or the lightest eCommerce platform
- You have a particular type of product that needs a specific online store software
- Maybe you prefer to launch a self-hosted eCommerce website instead of hosting it elsewhere
- You need to be sure that it supports particular types of transactions
- You’ll need to be certain it can allow you to scale as your business grows if need be
- You want a flexible software in case your business model suffers changes in the future
There are a lot more reasons which we haven’t mentioned but essentially you really need to contemplate whatever it is you’re going to decide on this step here. If you fail at this, you’ll have a really hard time switching over to another option later. If that happens, it can even prejudice your billing and accounting.
With that in mind, we’ve devised a list of the top rated and best eCommerce platforms for online stores in the following infographic. Please check it out below and be sure to share it or link to it from your website.
You might also like:
Our passion is Blogging, and we take pride in educating thousands of you fantastic people on this subject matter.
However, there is a global crisis happening TODAY, right under our noses. Climate Change is real, and we have the power to make an actionable difference.
We’ve partnered with GreenGeeks – the only Eco-Friendly Web Hosting company (powered 100% by wind energy) that runs a 300% Green Hosting platform.
By signing up through us, you can benefit from a FREE domain name and tons of freebies.
Get your Eco-Friendly site up and running now starting from as little as $2.95/mo
Top 5 best eCommerce platforms
Share the best eCommerce platform infographic on your site