Last Updated on
As a businessperson, you always want your customers to get the most value for their money. However, with so many products out there, it can be difficult for potential customers to decide what works best for their needs.
An effective approach to end consumer decision fatigue would be to create a table that compares products (in terms of price, features, etc.) similar to the product you’re selling. Now, if you don’t have any coding experience to make a table that’s both responsive and professional-looking, then you definitely want to get the best WordPress pricing table plugin.
But with so many different options out there, we ironically find ourselves facing the same dilemma: how do we decide which one works best for our needs?
Not to worry as this article was created to address the issue at hand. Below, you’ll learn more about 8 of the best options, as well as our take on which product is the best overall.
There’s also a comparison table that compares their prices and features, so you can make your own decision as to which one is better suited for your needs.
With all that said, let’s get started. 🙂
|Plugin||Features & Notes||Price|
Built-in table analytics
User-friendly with robust customizations
Best WordPress table plugin overall
Support for premium extensions for enhanced functionality
Most downloaded table plugin
Pricing Table by Supsystic
Numerous customization features (comparable to premium products)
Price toggle switches
Best free table plugin
Go Pricing Responsive Tables
Over 250 pre-made table templates
Best plugin for customization
Plugin responds quickly to commands
Most expensive table plugin
Create tabs on tables (each tab can hold its own table/data)
Decent customization options
An affordable paid option for those who like spreadsheet-style table builders
CSS3 Web Pricing Tables Grids
Many options for customizing table appearance
Excellent customer support (responds with 24-48 hours during weekdays)
Another affordable option for users who need robust customization features
WRC Pricing Table
Lets you control almost every aspect of table/data appearance
Not the most user-friendly option
Most affordable paid table plugin
You might also like:
Here is the best WordPress pricing table plugin list:
- Pricing Table by Supsystic
- Go Pricing Responsive Tables
- Ninja Tables
- Advanced Tables
- CSS3 Web Pricing Tables Grids
- WRC Pricing Table
1. ARPrice (best pricing table plugin overall)
ARPrice is the most effective solution for creating visually stunning tables the quick and easy way. This WordPress price table plugin works well with different WordPress builders, including Divi Builder and Gutenberg.
The free version comes with 6 beautiful premade templates and allows you to choose different color schemes and color options for creating something that truly matches the look of your WordPress themes.
All editing is done at the frontend and in real-time, thereby making it a good choice for new users. Apart from making beautiful tables, ARPrice has other notable functions, including:
- A responsive design that lets your users see your tables exactly the way you built them.
- Drag and drop builder that makes things easier when building tables.
- Reorder columns by dragging and dropping them.
- Featured columns to bring attention to a specific column.
- Built-in analytics so you can see how many views and clicks your tables are getting.
- Plugin is lightweight and functions fast.
- Toggle price button that lets users toggle important data on the same table (e.g. regular prices and discounted prices).
- Real-time template editor so you see the changes you make immediately.
- Much more.
You can get this WordPress pricing plugin free from any payment obligations or get a regular license for $27. Needless to say, the premium version comes with even more features. This includes 300+ design templates, toggle price button and the ability to import/export table data.
Our #1 Choice For Hosting Blogs
62% Off Exclusive Offer Applied at Checkout
2. TablePress (most popular table plugin)
TablePress has over 800,000 active installations, making it the most popular table plugin on the list. Newbies will be pleased to know it’s pretty user-friendly. It provides users with the power to edit data with its spreadsheet-like interface, which takes away the need for any coding knowledge.
After installation, this pricing table plugin for WordPress will let you create tables via its menu located at the WordPress dashboard. Table placement within any page, post or widget is also possible via Shortcode. Moreover, the software enables you to create more engaging tables with its media support feature.
Other features worth mentioning include:
- A search function so customers can comb through table data quickly and effortlessly.
- Style options for tables using CSS commands.
- Supports formulas and allows you to reference other cells within the table you create.
This WordPress TablePress plugin is great for those who need nothing more than a simple table for simple purposes. However, if you need more than what the basic (free) version has to offer, there are “premium” extensions that you can download to make it an even more effective tool.
Premium extensions include the following:
- Responsive layout, which basically ensures your table looks the way it should on your site visitors’ devices.
- DataTables Sorting plugins, which allows you to sort certain data types (e.g. currency values).
- Table Row Order, so you can display rows in reverse, randomly or in sorted order.
While you could technically download the premium extensions for free, author Tobias Bäthge encourages his users to give donations before doing so.
3. Pricing Table by Supsystic (best free pricing table)
Supsystic’s Pricing Table is widely used with over 40,000 active installations. There’s a lot of things that explain this WordPress price plugin’s popularity, such as the fact that the free version is almost as good as the premium version. As a matter of fact, the free version of this product compares fairly well to its paid counterparts on this list.
One feature that makes it an excellent choice is its “toggle switch” function. This enables your users to view different data on your table by simply toggling a switch.
For example, upon arrival, your users see the regular prices of your products in a neatly organized table. But with the flick of a switch, your users will see the discounted prices you set on the very same table.
Other features that backup the claim that this is the best free WordPress table plugin include:
- User-friendly interface that turns beginners into pros.
- Responsive design so it doesn’t look like garbage when viewed through a phablet.
- Ready-made templates for you to insert your product details and publish straightaway.
- Customization options, which include button styling, background colors and hover effects.
- Support for image and video media for creating more engaging tables.
- 3 types of switch toggles.
- Import/export tables.
- Badges for columns.
You can get this WordPress pricing table plugin free of charge or go for the paid version. The premium version offers a pack of premium templates and role restriction functionality, and it is available for as low as $37.
4. Go Pricing Responsive Tables (best plugin for customizing WordPress tables)
Go Pricing Responsive Tables is an affordable software that lets you create amazing price tables WordPress webmasters can only dream of creating (unless they already have the same product.)
It’s often used as a price table Elementor plugin because of its impressive arsenal of features and compatibility with said builder. It has even shown compatibility with other popular site builders, including WPBakery and Page Builder.
This WordPress price comparison plugin gives you the power to choose from 250+ beautifully designed templates to get started. That ought to create decision fatigue in some, but fortunately, users can always access the “tables samples page” for some inspiration.
Here’s a breakdown of some its greatest features:
- User-friendly interface and easy installation (it’s all done within a few minutes).
- Nice-looking user interface with a drag and drop builder.
- Allows you to insert videos, maps, audio and other media into your tables.
- Supports Font Awesome, Icomoon and Material Icons for use within your tables.
- Responsive layout so the tables don’t look like they passed through a blender before blowing up your visitors devices.
- Full customization over numerous table elements, including animations, decorations and buttons.
- 650+ Google fonts and 1900+ font icons at your disposal.
- The ability to export and import tables as needed.
The Go Pricing WordPress Plugin is reasonably priced, with its regular license at $27 only.
5. Ninja Tables (most expensive pricing table plugin)
Ninja Tables is a user-friendly plugin that lets you create professional looking WordPress pricing tables. Its creators at WP Manage Ninja designed it to work fast (like a ninja.) You can think of it as a WooCommerce pricing table plugin, as it does have WooCommerce integration.
With it, you can do front-end configurations with minimal load times.
Like other table plugins, this little ninja utilizes Ajax features, which basically means you can update table data without having to refresh the page each time.
It also comes with a nifty column builder that lets you see how your table looks on other devices. Needless to say, you’ll always want your tables to render properly across different screens. Otherwise, your customers will get confused or frustrated by disorganized content.
With that said, other notable features include the following:
- Over 100 table designs to choose from.
- Intuitive user-interface that makes it easy to create and organize your content.
- Additional customization options to match the aesthetic of your table with your site.
- Drag and drop data sorting, because it makes life easier.
- Google Sheets integration, so you can plug in preexisting data from the cloud if needed.
- Shortcode support to place tables into pages or posts.
- A search function that lets your users search for relevant data.
- The option to insert videos, images or GIFs into your tables.
- WooCommerce integration for compatibility with WooCommerce products.
- Regular software updates.
- Great customer support.
Ninja Tables has a free version. It should be okay for webmasters who only need the basics (like creating a simple table to put their content into).
However, being free means it lacks features such as Google Sheets integration, media support for tables and custom color styles.
The premium version starts at $49/year for a single site.
There are more economical packages that cater to those with many sites that can benefit from using tables. For example, you could get an annual license for 20 websites for $99/year, or opt to get a lifetime license for an unlimited number of sites for $699. Wow!
6. Advanced Tables
Advanced Tables is a great choice for those who appreciate spreadsheet functionality. This tool enables you to create excel-style tables with relative ease. Its “tabs” function is a standout feature that can be used to list different tables within each tab on a single page.
Customization features for this plugin aren’t as advanced as the others, but it does let you choose a predefined modern Material or Flat design template. Alternatively, you can customize your own to get more or less the appearance you want.
Other features worth a mention include:
- Shortcodes for page and post placement.
- Media support for images and videos.
- A “sticky header,” so the header will remain visible as your customers scroll through the table.
- Sort data using the table sorter (similar function to spreadsheets).
- Create tables with an unlimited number of rows and columns.
- Responsive design so it looks like an actual table across different devices.
- User-friendly interface that’s easy to learn and use.
At $21 for a regular license, Advanced Tables is comparatively affordable. The one-time payment also includes customer support by its author “eugenyholin” for the first 6 months.
7. CSS3 Web Pricing Tables Grids
Thousands of webmasters have decided to go with the CSS3 Web Pricing Tables Grids for its intuitive interface and robust functionality. This tool gives you complete control to create any type of horizontal pricing table WordPress site visitors will love. Right from the beginning, you get to choose 2 different table styles and 20 different color schemes.
This one lets you customize row/column dimensions, alignments, and hover effects. All modifications can be done from the admin panel, and you can preview the changes implemented as you go along.
Other noteworthy features include:
- The option to include media and HTML codes into your tables.
- Import and export functionality.
- Shortcode for placing your tables into the posts/pages you want them in.
- Font configurator for more font styling options.
- Responsive design that doesn’t make you tables look like they’ve been chewed up and spat onto your visitors’ screens.
- 42 tick and cross icons to choose from.
- 60 ribbons to make your columns stand out.
- Excellent customer support from Themeforest.
- Free software updates forever.
A regular license for this feature-dense plugin will cost $20.
8. WRC Pricing Table (cheapest paid WordPress price table plugin)
WRC Pricing Table is a CSS3-based WordPress pricing table plugin that gives you the power to create professional looking tables for your website. It gives you a lot of power to customize the table as you please. You can control the font settings, color settings and tables dimensions amongst many other things.
This pricing tables WordPress plugin has over 3000+ active installations and high reviews on WordPress.org. While it’s somewhat easy to use, it might be more convenient for beginners (or anyone crunched for time) to stick with a drag and drop builder that lets you preview your table as you work on it.
Nevertheless, there are other features worth mentioning about this product:
- 3 ready-made table templates for you to get you started right away.
- Responsive design to ensure your table looks the way you intended it on your visitors’ screens.
- CSS3 tooltips and ribbons.
There are paid standard and premium versions available, and they come with the following:
- 25 to 55 ready-made templates for you to get started immediately.
- The ability to create table backups and export them to other WordPress sites.
- Support for Font Awesome and Google Web Fonts.
- Support for videos and images.
- Drag and drop table sorting.
- Shortcode support for placing tables into pages and posts.
- Pricing toggles for displaying different data on the same table (e.g. monthly and yearly price plans).
The standard version will require a one-time $10 payment, whereas the premium will cost $15.
Our #1 Choice For Hosting Blogs
62% Off Exclusive Offer Applied at Checkout
Best WordPress pricing table plugin: key takeaways
- There are many great table plugins for WordPress available out there, and these are some of the best today.
- Consider your needs and how many sites you run before deciding which one is best for you.
- Pricing Table by Supsystic is the best free pricing table for WordPress.
- ARPrice is the best pricing plugin WordPress can use today.
- TablePress is the most commonly used free pricing table plugin in WordPress today (as far as I know) but it isn’t as good as Supsystic’s Pricing Table.
- It’s always important to ensure that the plugin you select receives regular updates from its authors. Otherwise you run the risk of getting hacked.
A pricing table is a table that contains pricing (and other) information relevant to your product. This may include prices, features and special discounts. The objective of these tables are to give potential customers enough information to decide which product is best for them, and ultimately, make a sale.
This can be done using different approaches. For demonstration purposes, let’s make a basic table using the Gutenberg editor:
- Create a new page/post; click the “add block” icon.
- Under the “Formatting” group, hit the “Table.”
- Input the number of rows and columns you want for your table.
- Add content to the table as desired.
A good table plugin for WordPress makes it easy to create beautiful, professional-looking tables without any coding experience. It’ll ensure your tables are responsive across different browsers and devices. Moreover, a well-designed table helps convert visitors into paying customers.
TablePress is a free plugin that enables you to easily create and manage tables for your WordPress site. It has a spreadsheet-style interface and similar functionality. You can use it to control the appearance of your tables, and even insert different media types such as videos and images.